On the Menu Today~
All Day Long Beef Roast
Colder weather means…
It’s time to bring out the Crock-Pot!
This is our all thyme favorite cold weather recipe.
3 1/2 pounds
boneless, beef chuck roast
cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
beefy onion soup mix, dry
5 to 6
carrots, peeled and left whole
5 to 6 small
red potatoes, scrubbed and left whole
acorn squash, cut in half, scoop out seeds
- Place beef roast in bottom of 5 quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Spoon cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, on top of roast, season with pepper.
- Place carrots, potatoes and squash in crock pot. Cover.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.