Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms
We like to serve these delicious mushrooms
in the summer time alongside a grilled steak but
they are equally delicious served with chicken,
as a side dish or served as an hors d'oeuvre at a party.
your are going to love these....
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms are
Slow Cooker Ranch MushroomsPrep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 to 4 hours on low in Slow Cooker
- 16 ounce package fresh mushrooms
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup ( stick) butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons snipped green onion tops
- Clean mushrooms thoroughly with a damp paper towel.
- Place mushrooms in slow cooker.
- Melt butter and whisk in dry dressing mix.
- Pour mixture over mushrooms and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with snipped green onion tops.