Creamy Ham and Swiss Noodle Bake
This easy, creamy casserole is a breeze to throw together.
With prep time just under 15 minutes,
you'll have this comforting casserole in the oven in no time.
Creamy Ham and Swiss Noodle Bake needs to bake for one hour.
Giving you plenty of time to head out the door and
get some shoveling done.
When you get back in the house,
this warm, delicious, and comforting casserole,
will be waiting for you.
Creamy Ham and Cheese Noodle Bake
- 16 ounces uncooked extra wide egg noodles
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 large green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups fully cooked turkey ham, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 6 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute celery, onion, and green pepper in oil until tender. Add cubed turkey ham and saute for 5-8 minutes. Stir in noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.