Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup regular peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan. Cool for 1 minute, top with chopped peanuts if using, pressing in slightly.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.