White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge🍬
The holiday's just wouldn't be the same without some flavor of fudge.
This holiday season, it's all about Fudge...
We will be sharing a recipe for each of our favorites:
Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, Creamy Chocolate and
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge.....
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge is made with
evaporated milk, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips,
coarsely chopped dried cherries and walnuts....
all of our favorite flavors wrapped into a creamy,
silky, sweet fudge.
Creamy, Silky and Satiny Smooth~
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus 1/2 tablespoons to grease pan
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with heavy duty foil; grease the foil with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Measure 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, walnuts, cherries, cranberry juice and vanilla extract; keep stirring until marshmallows and white chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour into the foil-lined pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic.