Sweet. Creamy. Maple. Delicious.🍁
Maple Nut Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 oz bag) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons maple flavor extract
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with heavy duty foil. Lightly butter foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, nuts and maple flavor extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into squares.