Piña Colada Cupcakes made with
Betty Crocker Limited Edition
Piña Colada Cupcake & Frosting Kit
The kit includes:
1-pouch cupcake mix
2-pouches of frosting
and makes 12 cupcakes.
Piña Colada Cupcakes are so delicious,
you'll be singing The Piña Colada Song in no time~
♫ ♪ "If you like Piña Coladas
and getting caught in the rain"♫ ♪
Pina Colada Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Pina Colada Cupcake & Frosting Mix
- 1/3 cup cup water or pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup diced candied pineapple
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 375º F for shiny metal pan or 350º F for dark or non-stick pan. Place paper baking cups in 12-regular size muffin cups or grease bottom only of muffin cups.
- Mix cupcake mix, water, oil and eggs in a medium bowl with mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. (Or stir vigorously by hand 2 minutes)
- In small bowl stir together, flour and diced candied pineapple. Gently fold into cake batter.
- Divide batter among cups (about 1/4 cup each). Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan. Cool completely before frosting.
- Knead each frosting packet for 15 to 30 seconds. Frost cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle frosted cupcakes with sweetened flaked coconut.
This is not a sponsored post.
Here at Turnips 2 Tangerines,
we enjoy passing along "food finds" to our readers~