Shrimp in Spicy Garlic Sauce
Tasty, Garlicky and Delicious~
This recipe comes to you from Michelle @ Ms enPlace.
Michelle's blog was one of the very first blogs I started going too,
regularly, when I first started blogging almost 4 years ago.
Sunday nights were See Ya in the Gumbo at Michelle's blog.
Michelle has taken a hiatus from blogging but
hopefully she'll be back soon.
Michelle's blog is filled with delicious recipes and
anything and everything you'd ever need to know
about living 'down on the bayou'...
life in Louisiana.
I recently contacted Michelle and
asked her if I could try her recipe for
Shrimp in Spicy Garlic Sauce and
she said of course!
Here is Michelle's recipe and
it's absolutely delicious~
Shrimp in a Spicy Garlic Sauce
- 2 pounds medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tablespoons, minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or to taste
- salt, to taste
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 3/4 cups olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (12 oz) package lemon bow-tie pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet heat olive oil until hot. Add garlic and saute' 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden brown. Add shrimp, hot sauce and salt. Cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and squeeze with the juice of 1/2 of a lemon. Stir.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over cooked lemon bow-tie pasta.
*Lemon Bow-tie Pasta available at: Aldi