Cinnabunny Recipe will be a fun and
tasty recipe to make with your kids or grand-kids.
Have a variety of ingredients on hand and
let them decorate their own cinnabunny.
This recipe uses a container of
Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls....
which makes these cinnabunnies not only
fast and easy to make but also convenient.
These cute cinnabunnies are not only cute,
This Cinnabunny Recipe is
courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
from the Aldi Test Kitchen.
I found this recipe located in the free
calendar (March) that I picked up at Aldi
while I was there grocery shopping.
I have changed the directions slightly,
positioning my cinnabunny ears to lay flat instead
of standing straight up.
- 1 (17.5 oz) container jumbo cinnamon rolls, set icing packet aside
- frosting, mini chocolate chips (eyes), sliced almonds (teeth)
- snipped dried apricots (nose), sweetened flaked coconut (ears, whiskers)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Un-roll one cinnamon roll, cut into eight 1 1/2- inch pieces for the bunny ears.
- To attach ears: adhere the "ears" by pressing together the 1 1/2 inch pieces of dough and push down into top of cinnamon roll (see photo), securing with a toothpick for each ear.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove rolls from oven and let cool on wire rack. Remove toothpicks from ears. Decorate with frosting, chocolate chips, sliced almonds, dried apricot and coconut.
- Serve any extra frosting and/or icing on the side.
Here at T2T we are dedicated to passing along 'food finds' to our readers.