Ham Salad Sandwiches
Ham Salad Sandwiches belong to that
Elite Group of Classic Lunch Time Sandwiches~
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Ham and Cheese
Serve Ham Salad Sandwiches with
potato chips and a dill pickle spear....
For a Real Lunchtime Classic~
This Recipe was Featured on CCN~
Culinary Content Network~ The Daily Meal
To round out this lunchtime classic sandwich,
add a cup of your favorite soup.
Ham Salad Sandwich
- 2 1/4 cups ground ham
- 4 heaping tablespoons spicy pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise or miracle whip
- slices of bread, of your choice
- pickle spears
- potato chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Spread sandwich spread on bread slices.
- Serve with potato chips and a pickle spear.
Ham, Pickle, Sandwich