Easy Smoothie Popsicle's
Baby, It's cold outside...
Why not warm up with a Popsicle!
I love smoothies but quite frankly,
I hate the mess..
so why not turn your favorite smoothie recipe into
a cool refreshing Popsicle treat.
Even better, make these easy,
smoothie Popsicle's using your favorite ready to use
sliced strawberries, bananas and blueberries.
One mess equals 6 smoothie Popsicle's.
Easy Smoothie Popsicles
- 1 (16 oz) package fruit basket smoothie ready to use sliced strawberries, bananas and blueberries (Yoplait or Jamba packages can be substituted)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt, flavor of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, mango and/or peaches)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined and smooth.
- Pour blended smoothie into Popsicle molds. (Tovolo Groovy Yellow Popsicle Frozen Ice Molds) Freeze overnight before removing from molds.
Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry, Smoothie,
Fruit Basket Smoothie: Aldi
Today's Tasty Tip: Store vinegar in a cool, dry place. Unopened, it will keep almost indefinitely. Once opened, store vinegar at room temperature for about 6 months.