This dip is a great change of pace
from the usual "savory" type dips,
that make their appearance on the
hors d'oeuvre table this time of year.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar,sifted
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon espresso powder or to taste
- 1/2 cup espresso morsels, coarsely chopped
- (dark chocolate and milk chocolate swirled baking chips)
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- chopped espresso morsels for garnish
- Lady fingers for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy. Add mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract, beat well. Beat in powdered sugar for 1 minute. Add espresso powder and beat well. Stir in chopped espresso morsels. Chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl; garnish with cocoa powder and chopped espresso morsels.
Serve with Lady Fingers.
Tiramisu , Dip, Italian, Cream Cheese, Chocolate, Coffee, Espresso