The first time I tasted Grape Salad,
was at a restaurant in Oshkosh WI.
I didn't remember the name of the restaurant but
I did remember the name of this salad!
Let's just say, it was love at first bite.
I recently purchased a package of
King Fresh Red Globe Seeded Grapes.
When I opened the package,
much to my surprise,
I found this recipe:
Louise's Party Grape Salad
Thank-you Louise, whoever you are...
for a fantastic grape salad recipe.
- 8 cups seedless grapes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Remove stems and wash grapes. Pat grapes dry with paper towels.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in sour cream.
- Fold in the grapes.
- Mix together pecans and brown sugar, sprinkle on top of the grape mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
King Fresh Red Globe Seeded Grapes