Pecan Pie Bars~
Making plans for your Thanksgiving Dinner?
Plan on making these delicious Pecan Pie Bars.
An easy and wonderful dessert to serve on Thanksgiving.
If you want to take these already delicious bars to the next level...
Add semi-sweet chocolate chips for a chocolaty version.
Pecan Pie Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, cut-up
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (for chocolate pecan pie bars)
- Combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in 3/4 cup butter thoroughly with a pastry blender until mixture resembles very fine crumbs. Press mixture evenly into a greased 13 x 9 pan, using a piece of plastic wrap to press crumb mixture firmly in pan. Bake at 350º for 17 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring gently. Remove from heat. Stir one-fourth of hot mixture into beaten eggs; add to remaining hot mixture. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Pour filling over crust. Bake at 350º for 34 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Just think of all the delicious desserts you can make using
Borden Eagle Brand Limited Edition Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk~
Pecan, Pie, Bars, Pecan Pie Bars, Thanksgiving, Dessert, Chocolate,