Amish Friendship Bread
Moist, Chocolaty, Delicious.
I can't think of a better way to
eat my vegetables!
Chocolate Zucchini Amish Friendship Bread
- 1 cup Amish friendship starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup grated zucchini, excess liquid removed
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 325º
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and slowly fold in the wet ingredients, mixing well and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Spray two 8 x 5 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Distribute batter evenly between prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Chocolate, Cake, Zucchini, Amish Friendship Bread