Football Friday and
the Game Day Recipe
Corn Dip a.k.a.
Green and Gold Corn Dip
This dip goes by many different names:
Cowboy Corn Dip,
Cold Corn Dip,
Dump Dip and Ugly Dip.
In my neck of the woods....
it goes by the name
Green and Gold Corn Dip...
What ever name you call this dip,
Made with fresh corn off the cob...
Green and Gold Corn Dip is
named after my favorite team...
The Green Bay Packers.
Green comes from the green pepper and
Gold comes from the corn.
Go Pack Go!!
Corn Dip a.k.a. Green and Gold Corn Dip
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups corn, fresh or frozen, thawed if frozen
- 1 (10 oz) can tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chilies, drained
- 6 to 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 to 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- fritos scoops, corn chips
- In a large bowl cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream with electric mixer. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve with Corn Chips
Corn , Dip, Cheese, Cream Cheese, Appetizer