Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
Elite Group of Classic Lunch Time Sandwiches~
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Ham and Cheese
Serve an Egg Salad Sandwich with
Potato chips and a dill pickle spear....
A Real Classic~
Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dill pickle, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and peppper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- white bread or bread of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spread egg salad on bread.
- Slice in half.