Simplicity at it's best~
Roasting fruit adds a new flavor dimension to fruit.
Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in fruit and
takes it from so so to Wow!
Any and all fruit can be roasted with wonderful results.
If you have never tried roasting fruit...
you don't know what your missing..
Roasting fruit is a fast and easy way to
make an elegant dessert.
Perfect for entertaining~
- 2 mangos
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- whipped heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel mangos, slice wide sections of mango away from pit, place mango slices in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and brown sugar. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with a drizzle of half and half, honey, whipped cream and garnish with mint.
Mango, Mint, Cream, Honey, Roasted,