On the Menu Today~
Rib Eye Steak with
Brew Pub Seasoning and
Brew Pub Butter
Brew Pub Seasoning Blend is a
smokey, spicy seasoning blend that is fantastic on:
Chicken, Burgers and Rib Eye Steak.
Whip a few teaspoons of Brew Pub Seasoning Blend
into softened butter to make a delicious seasoned butter...
Great served on a grilled Rib Eye Steak~
Seasoning blends are so versatile and easy to make.
Experiment with different spices and
See what blends you can mix up!
Brew Pub Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons smokey paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Brew Pub Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons brew pub seasoning blend
- Combine butter and seasoning blend in a small bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Place butter mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Using waxed paper, roll mixture back and forth into a 6-inch log.
- Wrap waxed paper around butter log to seal.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Grilled Rib Eye Steak
- 2 rib eye steaks
- 1 teaspoon brew pub seasoning blend
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Rub seasoning blend evenly over steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium-high heat.
- Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Turning once or twice.
Serve with Brew Pub Butter.
Rib Eye Steak, Spices, Beef, Butter