Looking for a fantastic recipe
for the upcoming Pumpkin Season?
Look no further..
This recipe for Pumpkin Waffles is delicious~
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spices. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks. buttermilk, pumpkin puree, and melted butter. Add the dry ingredients, whisk until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into the batter until just combined. Cook according to your waffle makers instructions.