Seafood Pasta Salad
This is by far our most requested recipe!
Be sure to write this recipe down on some recipe cardsbecause no matter where you bring this salad,
you will be asked for the recipe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup canned black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 8 ounces corkscrew pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets, partially cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Blend well. Add black-eyed peas, pasta, imitation crabmeat, broccoli, green pepper, tomato and sliced green onions. Toss gently to mix. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to blend flavors.
Seafood, Salad, Tomato, Broccoli, Pasta, Peas