Greek Orzo Salad~
A Great Summertime or
Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo
- 1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (2 oz) can black olives, drained
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and quarted
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 to 2 cups bottled Greek salad dressing (Kraft)
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Toss together.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, add more dressing if necessary.