Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix
Classic Bloody Mary
A Classic Bloody Mary is made with a
Delicious Bloody Mary Mix called:
Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix~
Bloody Mary Facts:
Harry's New York Bar,
was the birthplace of this delicious cocktail.
The year was 1921,
Fernand "Pete" Petoit combined tomato juice, vodka,
salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
There was nothing new about the vodka and tomato combination,
but the addition of spices and
the name was new....
His inspiration was Mary Pickford,
The Hollywood Actress.
In 1934 Petoit moved to New York.
He thought the name,
Bloody Mary would be offensive to some people,
so he launched the drink as the Red Snapper.
A customer, Prince Serge Obolensky,
requested his drink be "spiced up."
Petoit added Tabasco sauce and some spices.
From then on it became known as a Bloody Mary.
Long been thought to be a "cure" for a hang-over,
Bloody Mary's are normally enjoyed for brunch or
during happy hour.
No matter what time of day you enjoy your Bloody Mary,
July's Food Find,
Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix is for you~
July Food Find: Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix
Fat and Juicy is a full flavored,
fresh tasting, Bloody Mary Mix.
It has just the right amount of zip and zap~
If you are a connoisseur of Bloody Mary's,
I highly recommend this brand of Blood Mary Mix.
You won't be disappointed.
To find out more about Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix and
all of the Fat and Juicy products...
Check out their website: Fat and Juicy Bloody Mary Mix
Note: This is not a sponsored post....
We just wanted to pass along a product,
that we found fantastic and thought you'd like to try.
Ever hear of the cocktail the Mary Pickford??
Check out the recipe that follows~
Classic Bloody Mary
- 2 ounce vodka
- 4 ounce bloody Mary mix
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- dash of celery salt
- dash of black pepper
- Garnish: bacon, celery stalks, pickle spear
- Fill large glass with ice.
- Squeeze lemon juice into shaker.
- Add vodka, bloody Mary mix, tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, celery salt and pepper. Add ice. Shake gently and strain over ice in glass.
- Garnish with your favorite garnishes.
The Mary Pickford drink was created for the Hollywood
movie actress with the same name Mary Pickford,
in the 1920's at the Hotel Sevilla Bar, Cuba.
- 1 1/2 ounce white rum
- 1 teaspoon maraschino juice
- 1 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place all ingredients, except maraschino cherry, in a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into a large cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and two short straws.
Mary Pickford image from Liquor.com