On the Menu Today~
Deep Fried Dill Pickle Spears
Check out this recipe for: Beer Battered Pickles
Today's Onion Dip is made with
Cugino's Onion Wonion Dipz Mix.
We love this dipz on anything,
but our favorites are:
Baked potatoes, Potato chips and
Deep-Fried Dill Pickle Spears~
Deep fried Dill Pickle Spears
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 12 dill pickle spears, chilled
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, except pickles. Wipe pickles with paper towels. Dip pickles into batter. Fry battered pickles in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with Onion Dip~
Onion Wonion Dip
- 1 ounce package Cugino's Dipz Onion Wonion Dip Mix or dip mix of your choice
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cream cream cheese, blend in sour cream, mayonnaise and package of Onion Wonion Dipz Mix. Blend well.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving~
Deep Fried, Pickles, Dip. Food Review, Cream Cheese, Cheese, Bisquick, Snack, Appetizer