On the Menu Today~
Baby Back Ribs~
Baked Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
- 4 slabs baby back ribs
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon 16 spice smokey seasoning blend or your choice of seasoning blend
- 1 bottle cherry jalapeno barbecue sauce or your choice of sauce
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan. Add garlic cloves and sliced onions. Sprinkle with 16 spice smokey seasoning blend or seasoning blend of your choice. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 400º for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove roaster from oven. Remove foil and drain off fat. Reduce heat to 325º.
- Pour bottle of cherry jalapeno barbecue sauce or sauce of choice over ribs. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake an additional 45 minutes to an hour longer.
*Use your favorite smoked spice seasoning blend or
make 16 Spice Smokey Seasoning Blend.
Recipe found here:16 Spice Smokey Seasoning Blend
Until Next Time~