16 Spice Smokey Seasoning Blend~
It's Summertime and that means...
It's Grillin' and Chillin' Time~
Make all your Grillin' foods taste
better with this easy and tasty spice blend~
This spice blend makes a great
Christmas gift, Father's Day gift or
gift for that special chef in your life.
16 Spice Smokey Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup smokey paprika
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (hot or mild)
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon (true lime) crystallized lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teasppon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- Spread out brown sugar on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or paper towels.
- Let dry for 3 to 6 hours. This will help prevent the spice blend from clumping.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Store in airtight containers or glass containers.
Until Next Time~