On the Menu Today~
My sister Mary has been making this "salad" for at least 25 years.
We always called it "green fluff"
I recently thought about "green fluff" and
realized I haven't eaten or made this salad in years.
I decided to make it...
mainly to see if it was still as good as I had remembered.
It definitely was~
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (3.4 oz) package pistachio flavored instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Salad, Pistachio, Cream, Marshmallow, Pecans, Pineapple
Serve and Enjoy~