- 1 (15 oz) can pizza sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 36 slices sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on half of each tortilla, leaving 1 inch of space from edge. Place 6 pepperoni slices and 1/3 cup cheese over sauce on each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half, covering the inside filling.
- Spray 12 inch nonstick pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Place 2 quesadillas on pan; cook 4 minutes or until each side is slightly browned and cheese is melted, turning once. Repeat with the other quesadillas.
- Put remaining tomato sauce in microwave-safe dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds; stir. Cut each quesadilla into 2 to 3 wedges, serve with warm pizza sauce.