Roasted Tomatoes are delicious served with
slices of avocado and mozzarella cheese.
All you need is a fork~
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes (rinsed and green stems removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut each tomato in half, lengthwise, then place on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
- Arrange tomatoes on baking sheet. Roast for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool.