Bacon, Spinach, Cheese and Potato Bake
This is a great, make ahead dish to serve for
breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Serve this dish with fresh fruit~
Bacon Spinach Cheese and Potato Bake
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes with onions and peppers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine cooked bacon, potatoes and 1 cup of the cheese; toss to mix. Spread half of the potato mixture in sprayed baking dish, top with spinach and remaining potato mixture. In same large bowl, beat eggs, milk, and seasoning blend until well blended, pour over potato mixture, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. Heat oven to 350. Bake covered for 45 minutes, uncover baking dish. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Spinach, Bacon, Potatoes, Cheese, Eggs, Casserole