Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread
This recipe has always been a family favorite.
This yummy dip is usually the first dip to disappear.
Smoked Salmon Cheese Dip
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teasppon garlic powder
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 green onions, sliced
- shredded cheese, optional
- Cream together softened cream cheese, mayo, mustard and garlic powder. Beat until creamy. Stir in flaked, smoked salmon and sliced onions. Form mixture into a ball and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Refrigerate covered for several hours before serving.
*You can find smoked salmon in the deli or meat/seafood department of most grocery stores.
Salmon, Cheese, Dip