On the Menu Today~
Double Chocolate Espresso
Double Chocolate Espresso cookies are delicious!
With pecans, chocolate chips,
cinnamon chips and espresso...
You can't go wrong~
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder. Whisk together to combine.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients and mix until combined, scraping down sides as needed. Do not over mix. Stir in chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoons onto baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Chocolate, Cookies, Espresso