This is one of our favorite brownie recipes.
We have been making Hershey's Best Brownie Recipe
for as long as I can remember.
It's a dependable recipe because
the brownies always turn out and
they are delicious.
A few weeks ago,
While I was grocery shopping,
I spotted this new frosting...
Betty Crocker Peter Paul Almond Joy Frosting....
I heard it calling my name...try me, try me....
Hershey's Best Brownie recipe immediately came to mind.
Of course, I decided to make brownies and
frost them with this "new" frosting.
Let me tell you,
this frosting is absolutely delicious and
When I started eating this frosting..
by the spoonfuls...
right out of the container..
I knew this frosting was going to be dangerous!
One of my biggest weakness is
one of my favorite candy bars is
an almond joy..
This frosting spells: T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa, (Hershey's)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz) container Almond Joy Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 º Grease 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter on medium for 2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with a spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in almonds, coconut, and chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Frost with Almond Joy Frosting~
Decorate with Zachary Autumn Mix~
Betty Crocker Almond Joy Frosting
Autumn Candy Mix