On the Menu Today~
Wonderful and Flavorful!
We are always on the look out for new and interesting marinades.
We do make our own marinades from time to time,
but with all the different types of marinades on the market today...
why not try one...or two...
Today we tried a bottle of;
World Harbor, Island Mango Marinade.
It's a wonderful marinade,
with an intense mango flavor and
with a nice spicy kick.
Check out more World Harbor products at: World Harbor,
click on "Brands" and choose "World Harbor"
Now, on to Island Chicken~
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle World Harbor island mango marinade or marinade of your choice.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup white wine, water or additional chicken broth
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- Clean chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. Place chicken breasts in a 2 quart glass baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken breasts, cover with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator; marinade for 1 to 2 hours, or according to bottle directions.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator, discard any left over marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped green pepper, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Saute' vegetables until tender, 10 minutes. Add chicken breasts, turning to brown on both sides, 30 minutes or until juices are no longer pink. Carefully stir in chicken broth and wine. Add pineapple chunks and cubed mango.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Chicken, Peppers, Onion, Pineapple, Mango
I have not been compensated from World Harbor Marinade.*