Chocolate and Cherry Chip Cookies
Chocolate and Cherry Chip Cookies are always a hit and
they will definitely disappear fast.
They're great to bring to parties or
to sell at bake sales~
Chocolate and Cherry Chip Crunchy Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (6 oz) bag cherry flavored chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Cream together butter, oil and sugars. Add egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Mix well. Stir in cornflakes, oats, chocolate chips, cherry chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.