How to Freeze Whole Strawberries
Get Ready For Strawberry Season~
Strawberry Season will be here soon~
Try this quick and easy kitchen tip for freezing whole strawberries.
You can also freeze blackberries, raspberries blueberries or
any berry in this same way.
How to Freeze Whole Strawberries~
- Strawberries, washed, hulled and patted dry.
- Place clean strawberries, flat side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries in the freezer.
- Freeze until firm. About 2 hours.
- When strawberries are frozen, remove from freezer.
- Place in a large ziplock freezer bag.