On the Menu Today~
A refreshing fruit salad made with an assortment of fresh fruit,
canned pineapple, and strawberry jell-o cubes.
Everything is then tossed together with a delicious
mixture of non-dairy whipped topping and Noosa blueberry yogurt.
- 1 large ripe cantelope or honey dew melon, cut into chunks
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled, rinsed, patted dry and cut in half
- 1 bunch grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (15 oz) can pineapple chunks, drainned
- 1 (8 oz) container blueberry yogurt, (Noosa)
- 4 ounces cool whip lite whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz) package sugar-free strawberry jello, ( plus water per package dirctions)
- Make jello according to package directions. Pour jello into a 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Chill until set. Cut jello into cubes, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine melon chunks, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, blackberries and pineapple chunks. In a small bowl fold together yogurt and cool-whip, pour over fruit. Lightly fold in cubed jell-o.