I Am! I love Football and I love Football Season here in WI. I am a huge Football Fan! Along with her love for cooking, my Grandma Rose passed her love for Football down to me. My Grandma Rose never missed a Green Bay Packer Game or a Wisconsin Badger Game. She was a Green Bay Packer season ticket holder and she went to the Rose Bowl, every year. She died at 96 years old and still watched the Packer Game every Sunday. During a Packer Game, if the Packers were losing or not playing well, my sweet, soft spoken, very lady-like Grandma would cuss like a trucker driver!!
Here in WI we take our football very seriously. Football is a way of life for many of us. We plan shopping, meals, work, Birthday parties, and yes, even Weddings and Births around Football Season. We pass our love for football down to our children and our grandchildren. It's just who we are.
If you ever get a chance to visit Green Bay WI, Madison WI or Wisconsin in general during the football season, you will find out what all the buzz is about.
Game Day Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow Cheese, Cream Cheese Spread, soft
- 1/4 c Kraft Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread, soft
- 1/3 c Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 1/8 - 1/4 t salt and pepper
- 1/8 - 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 t Horseradish sauce, creamy-style
- 1/2 - 1 t Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 3 drops each yellow and green food coloring, if desired
- smoky paprika for garnish
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half
- Scoop out yolks, transfer to a medium bowl
- Set whites aside
- Combine with yolks, cream cheese wedges, garden vegetable cream cheese spread, miracle whip or mayo,
- salt and pepper, garlic powder, horseradish sauce, and hot sauce.
- Whisk together. Divide egg mixture in half. Add green food coloring to one half and yellow to other half. Whisk.
- Spoon green egg mixture into a large baggie
- Spoon yellow egg mixture into a large baggie
- Snip off one corner of each baggie
- Pipe green egg mixture into 6 egg white shells
- Pipe yellow egg mixture into 6 egg white shells
- Sprinkle with smoky paprika