Nutella Swirl Brownies
1 pkg. (18 oz) Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cream de cacao (replaces water called for on box)
6 T. Nutella
1/4 c chopped pecans,( plus 2-3 T. to sprinkle on top, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish by lightly greasing or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cream de cacao, oil, and egg in a medium bowl and stir until fully mixed. Add brownie mix and stir until well blended. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Spread in prepared pan.
- Drop tablespoons of nutella over top of brownie batter. Run knife through nutella in a swirling motion to make a marbling effect.
- Sprinkle 2-3 T chopped pecans over top, optional
- Bake for 25-35 mins. (I prefer to under bake my brownies)