- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl combine, 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Stir in butter; mix well. Press into a buttered 13 x 9 baking dish Bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Combine caramel ice cream topping and remaining flour until blended, drizzle over chips, sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes longer or until bubbly. Cool completely. Cut into bars.